Wedge100 65-Port 100GbE QSFP28 switch, dual AC PSUs, port-to-power airflow, no power cords.Supplied software: ONIE, OpenBMC, Diagnostics tool. 3-year Hardware Warranty
The Edgecore Wedge100BF-32X/65X switch is a Top-of-Rack (TOR) or spine switch for high-performance data centers. In a 2RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across the 65 x QSFP28 ports, supporting up to 32/65 x 25/40/50/100 GbE connections. The Wedge100BF-32X/65X can be deployed as a TOR switch supporting 25/50 GbE to servers with 40/50/100 GbE uplinks, or as a spine switch supporting 40/50/100 GbE spine interconnects. This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System software.
Key Features and Benefits
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- Designed with programmable Toﬁno switch silicon from Barefoot Networks.
- Deploys as Top-of-Rack or Spine switch supporting 25 GbE to servers, with 40 or 50 or 100 GbE uplinks.
- Deploys as spine switch supporting 40, 50, or 100 GbE ToR and spine interconnects.
- 32 x QSFP28 switch ports, each supporting 1 x 100 GbE or 1 x 50 GBE or 1 x 40 GbE, or via breakout cables, 4 x 25 GbE or 4 x 10 GbE.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 3.2/6.4 Tbps (full duplex).
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power airﬂow SKU.
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC or 48V DC PSUs.
- 5/10 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules.
- Switch pre-loaded with diagnostics and with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings.
- Compatible with SONiC open source network software.