It is your responsibility to make sure that your order contains acceptable and approved items for import into the country of destination/delivery. The buyers solely accept the full risk of any package (or part thereof) being detained by customs for whatever reason and acknowledge and agree that they will not hold E.C.I.Networks liable for such packages, for whatever reason being unable to be delivered to their destination.
Should you have any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
Your Conduct and Use Limitation
You shall not carry out any act or omission or procure any act or omission which would: (a) disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify this website or its software; (b) act in a way that affects or reflects negatively on us or anyone else; (c) collect or attempt to collect any information from others including, without limitation, personally identifiable information, without such party's prior consent; (d) engage in any activities in such a manner as to expose E.C.I.Networks or any third party to liability or adversely affecting the name, reputation or business of us or any such third party; (e) commit a crime or in the course of committing a crime or for an unlawful purpose to do any act that may damage the network or systems or cause the quality of E.C.I.Networks to be impaired; (f) violating or attempting to violate the security of the website; (g) Cause any illegal, offensive, defamatory material to be placed on or associated with this website; (g) be in breach of any copyright, trademark, privacy, confidence, or any other third party right; (h) cause any inconvenience to E.C.I.Networks, its employees, servants, agents, software and other suppliers or any other third party (including, without limitation, creating or procuring software viruses, chain letters, unsolicited communications and 'spam'). NOTE: Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Occasionally, one of the products you have ordered may be out of stock. If this happens, you will always be emailed with the option for you to cancel your order or change your order should you prefer not to wait. You must therefore provide us with your e-mail address when ordering. If you decide to wait for an order, please be aware that you may have to wait longer than the delivery schedule times stated above.
Changes to Products
E.C.I.Networks may make changes to any products offered at E.C.I.Networks, or to the applicable prices for any such products, at any time, without notice. The information provided at E.C.I.Networks with respect to products may be out of date and E.C.I.Networks makes no commitment to update the information provided at E.C.I.Networks with respect to such products.
- The customer who purchases the products is responsible for paying these customs rights, and of the possible paperwork involved.
- The price of the products sold doesn't include taxes (e.g.) VAT
- Customers are required to keep close track on their packages. If there is any delay in receiving a package, you will need to contact the designated courier services agency or immediately inform E.C.I.Networks in order to ascertain the reason for the delay.
- We will not be responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country's custom for their specific custom laws.
- We will not be responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service fails after several attempts to deliver your package(s) due to your absence to collect the package(s) from the given destination address.
- The responsibility of the seller stops when the product has been shipped off to the address specified by the customer.
- It is clear however, that we will do our best to help you in getting your product out of customs if additional proof of sale or of value is needed.
Credit Card Security
We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our system. They are not held in clear text on any website. We process payment by credit card through PayPal.
We currently only accept CAD and US Dollar and shall accept USD as the official currency for all calculations.
Damage or Declared Goods
Shipping Companies such as FEDEX will only cover the declared value stated on the invoice if the package is damaged by the time it reaches the destination. (We would not be held responsible if you've requested for us to change the invoice value).
- We shall endeavor to deliver your order within 1- 4 working days upon successful payment confirmation unless otherwise specified. You should be able to receive your order within 3-30 business days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) after shipment date, depending on the shipping courier you have chosen.
- E.C.I.Networks is committed to ensuring that your orders are delivered to you safely and on time. Therefore, only the authorized receiver shall be permitted to accept the delivery. Please make sure that the authorized receiver is present to make the authorized signature. E.C.I.Networks reserve the rights not to release the delivery in the absence of the authorized receiver.
- E.C.I.Networks is making every effort to deliver your order within the time stated. However, due to certain unforeseen circumstances,a slight delay in deliveries might occur, E.C.I.Networks will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late or delayed delivery.
- In the event,if your package is lost by the shipping courier and your package has not been insured, we will only replace the lost products with the amount that is declared on the invoice according to your request.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY E.C.I.NETWORKS ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. E.C.I.NETWORKS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, E.C.I.NETWORKS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, E.C.I.NETWORKS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY MERCHANDISE OFFERED ON THIS SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE E.C.I.NETWORKS WEBSITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCT. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This Website (excluding linked Website) is owned and controlled by E.C.I. Networks Inc. its offices within the Province of Quebec, Canada and originates in Canada.
This Website can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of the Province of Quebec, by accessing this Website, you agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of, this Website, shall be governed by the applicable laws of the Province of Quebec and of Canada, without regard to the choice of law principles thereof.
You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Quebec or, where applicable, the Federal Court of Canada in connection with any dispute or claim involving you, E.C.I. Networks Inc., or the Website. You hereby acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws.
Every effort is made to ensure your satisfaction at E.C.I.Networks. If you are not happy with our service or product, please contact us and we will do our best to sort out the problem.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless E.C.I.Networks and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from or related to your use of this site.
In the event that you breach any of these terms, you will indemnify and keep indemnified E.C.I.Networks, its subsidiaries, associated companies, employees, servants, agents, professional advisors, suppliers and affiliates from time to time against all damages, losses, claims, costs, charges, awards, orders, judgments and other liabilities suffered or threatened as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions.
The parties have required that this Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English. Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents que s'y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.
All rights not expressly granted within this Agreement are reserved without limitation by E.C.I. Networks Inc.
Limitation of Liability
E.C.I.Networks is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or the inability to use, the products on this site. This include but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, even if E.C.I.Networks was advised of the possibility of such damages.
E.C.I.Networks may contain links to other Internet sites ("linked sites"). E.C.I.Networks do not assume any responsibility or liability for communications or materials available at such linked sites. These links are provided merely for your convenience. You are solely responsible for understanding any terms and conditions that may apply when you visit or place orders with the linked sites.
Making A Purchase
You are never under any obligation to purchase anything at the online shop, so feel free to browse the products on sale. If you decide that you would like to purchase a product, you can do so easily! Simply click on any products that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished with your selection, click on Checkout and you will be asked for a few details before we proceed to satisfy your order. It's as simple as that!
You are required to report missing item in your package within 24 hours after you have received the package. We will not entertain any request if more than 24 hours after you have received the package.
E.C.I.Networks reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to E.C.I.Networks, or to any portion of E.C.I.Networks, for any reason whatsoever; and (2) to interrupt the operation of E.C.I.Networks, or any portion of E.C.I.Networks, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Non-acceptance of Order
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch of the Products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product that you have ordered is unavailable in stock
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
Unless otherwise specified for particular products, we shall refund you your payment if you decide to cancel your orders within twenty-four (24) hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment except for the transaction fees charged by the credit card company which is non-refundable. If you decide to cancel your orders twenty-four (24) hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment, we shall deduct 15% from your payment as administrative fees in addition to the transaction fees charged by the credit card company. The balance after deduction of the administrative fees and the transaction fees will be refunded to you.
Our Policy on Out of Stock Items
All the products were in stock when your order was confirmed, but after your payment was confirmed, one of the products in your order went out of stock
In this case we will ship all the in-stock products that you have ordered first and for products which are out of stock, we will ship it to you immediately once the next shipment of stock arrives.
The product was already out of stock when you made the order
In this case we will ship all products in the order only when the new stock for the out of stock product arrives However, in some situations we might ship the products that are available first.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of E.C.I.Networks management.
Nothing in this agreement shall create or be construed to imply any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
Reporting Intellectual Property Infringements - If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products to us.
Safe and Secure Purchase
We at E.C.I.Networks are concerned about the safety and security of our customer, and it is very important to us that our customer's have the comfort of feeling safe and secure whenever purchasing from us. This is why E.C.I.Networks uses internet payment solutions such as PayPal.
PayPal (http://www.paypal.com) is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. Your credit card and bank account information are stored only in encrypted form on computers that are not connected to the Internet. They restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. They maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information. They test our security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to audit our security systems and processes.
(1) If any of the aforementioned terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable terms will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms shall continue in effect; (2) E.C.I.Networks failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these terms shall not be construed as a waiver by E.C.I.Networks of any provision or any right it has to enforce these terms, nor shall any course of conduct between E.C.I.Networks and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these terms.
Tax and Duty
Any taxes and import duties are not included. Please check your government policy on import duties and taxes before you proceed to purchase.
Termination and Suspension
We may immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your use of E.C.I.Networks and deny your access to all or part of the website or refuse to provide our services to you without notice if: (1) You are in breach of any part of the terms; (2) We believe that your actions may cause legal liability for us, you, or any other user.
Returns and Cancellations Policy
All our products are subject to a 7-day cooling off period. Customers may return the products they bought from E.C.I.Networks within 7 days after the delivery of the product, without any reason, as long as it is unused, unopened and in the same condition as received.
WE OFFER A LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL OUR FIBER OPTIC TRANSCEIVERS. E.C.I.Networks will assess a minimum of 20% restocking fees on any returned products. All shipping charges to deliver products to our company are fully paid by you - we will not refund shipping costs in any case. Please allow up to five (5) business days for our technician team to check out your returned products.
- If the products are found NOT DEFECTIVE, we shall return the products to you and you shall bear the shipping costs in addition to the testing fees of USD 25 charged by us.
- If the products are found to be DEFECTIVE, the defective products will be repaired by the E.C.I.Networks and the repaired products will be shipped out to you. NOTE: We shall not be responsible for products that are damaged during shipment or due to misuse/abuse by the customer/shipping carrier.
NOTE: E.C.I.Networks shall only be held responsible for warranty boxes which are purchased directly from our website with an order number. If you have purchased your products from a reseller who has purchased from us, then contact your reseller as your reseller is the one responsible for your warranty box, not us.
How to Contact Us for More Information
We welcome all comments regarding this Statement. If you have questions related to our Terms & Conditions, or believe that we have not adhered to it,
Please contact us at email@example.com