Standard Network TAP (Online Monitor)
Tap is inserted inline (Network ports A and B) and will collect traffic from a network link and allow you to monitor the data traffic into duplex output Monitor AB.
EN-iTAP8L1G-RJ45 comes with a built-in smart BYPASS function that supports Link-Reflect & Link-SafeSwitch mode but not only on power failure, and it also has a unique port state monitoring technology to provide port Link state to your network equipment.
Link Data Aggregation
Tap is inserted inline (ports A and B) and will collect traffic from a network link and automatically combine it into a single output Monitor AB. With One monitoring port (Monitor AB), you can have one copy of that aggregated data.
SPAN Data Replication
For additional flexibility, the network ports can also receive traffic from an external mirror or SPAN port or another tap, providing you with the ability to replicate a link or add other traffic into a single output port.
- Creates an exact copy of the bi-directional network traffic, including packets with errors.
- No configuration required; Integrates into your cabling infrastructure
- Easily connect to all of your Network Tools!
- o Lawful Interception
- o Data Leakage Prevention
- o An Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems
- o Analyzers, Sniffers, Probes, Compliance