Disaggregated Open Packet Broker
Much like the switches and routers from which they collect traffic, network packet brokers have traditionally been locked-in systems. However, the networking industry is evolving, and the network packet broker industry is, too. The new Disaggregated Open Packet Brokers are intended to accelerate the deployment of management, monitoring, and security tools, eliminate blind spots in conventional architectures and provide high-scale, multi-speed support, a comprehensive feature set, and a competitive total cost of ownership (TCO).
E.C.I. NEWORKS offers disaggregated and open network packet broker NOS that can run on off-the-shelf, open network hardware, which offers you flexibility and affordability.
- Cost-effective, open and disaggregated network packet broker
- Out-of-Band (OOB) deployment
- Comprehensive feature set including aggregation, replication, filtering, and load balancing
- Filtering: supporting multiple filters simultaneously
- Source port labeling (VLAN tagging & untagging)
- Support of IPv4 and IPv6
- Real-time port/packet statistics, SNMP alerts
- Management GUI web user interface, CLI, and Rest-API
- Supporting the functionality of multiple port speeds up to 64x400G
- Port breakout: 40G to 4x10G, 100G to 4x25G, 400G to 4x100G or 8x50G