Custom-made Copper SFP 10/100/1000M, a game-changer in addressing the Cell Site Router speed gap
New Cell site router and Fronthaul Gateway Challenge: Consider a scenario where modern routers CSR (Cell Site Router) or FHG (Fronthaul Gateway) don't recognize speeds below 1G, while your legacy devices can only operate at 100M. To make these devices work together, you need an intermediary device. Simply using a 10/100/1000 RJ45 SFP won't work because the router doesn't support the 10/100 speeds of the SFP.
The straightforward solution is to install something basic like an unmanaged switch or media converter(s) to perform this function. However, this approach introduces more complexity to the installation process, occupies more physical space, increases the chances of technical issues, and raises security concerns.
Our Solution: The Custom Copper SFP 10/100/1000M
Introducing our custom Copper SFP 10/100M, designed to address this compatibility challenge. It acts as a media converter between legacy devices and modern routers, ensuring smooth communication without the complexity of other solutions.
- 1.25 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 5 cable
- Electrical interface specifications per SFF 8431
- Management interface specifications per SFF 8432and SFF 8472
- Support 10/100/1000M SGMII
- Up t o 100 m over Cat 5 cable
- RJ-45 Interface/connector
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Class 1 laser safety certified
- 1 .2 W maximum power consumption with established link
- Operating temperature Options: 0~ 70
- RoHS Compliant