The AGC5648S is configured with 48 x 25GbE SFP+28 ports and 6 high bandwidth 100GbE QSFP28 Uplinks. The device is pre-loaded with ONIE (Open Network Install Environment) ready to support the customers choice of modular extensible Network Operating Systems (NOS), 3-year Hardware Warranty
Designed for deep buffered Data Center and granular traffic management Carrier applications, Agema AGC5648S bare-metal switch with Broadcom Jericho+ ASIC provides high-density low latency 25GbE SFP28 connectivity for downlinks while also providing 6x100GbE QSFP28 uplinks all in a resilient package making it ideal for Service Provider (CORD, Provider Edge, Mobile Backhaul) and Data Center TOR/Spine/DCI deployment.
Key Features and Benefits
- 48x 25GbE SFP28
- 6x 100GbE QSFP28 uplinks
- 1x RJ45 out-of-band management port
- 1x RJ45 console port
- 1x RJ45 BMC port
- 1x USB port
- Hot-swappable, 1+1 redundant power supplies
- Hot-swappable N+1 redundant fans
- SyncE and T-CAM support
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings.
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL), the open-source, OCP reference NOS.
- Compatible with Arrcus