EN-TPSTCK8L100G-M55 TAPstack device with EIGHT (8) Links Passive fiber TAPs supports Multimode MTP to MTP 40G/50G/100G SR, Split ratio of 50/50, Slim 1/3U of 19" Rack height Net2XMTP/Mon1XMTP per link, requires MTP Y Cable (PN# EN-YMTP8F-OM4-3M)
- 100% passive and fault-tolerant; No impact on traffic; No power source required.
- Secure: no IP address required, no MAC address and cannot be hacked.
- Creates an exact copy of the bi-directional network traffic, including packets with errors.
- No configuration required; Integrates into your cabling infrastructure
- Easily connect to all of your Network Tools!
- Lawful Interception
- Data Leakage Prevention
- An Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems
- Analyzers, Sniffers, Probes, Compliance
- SLIM design for high-density connectivity
- up to 24 TAPs with parallel fibre links with MTP connectors per 1U
The TAPstack MTP TAP is designed to simplify the Multimode cabling infrastructure for 40G/100G. Each TAP requires an MTP Y cable that splits the input feed from the TAP port to two ports on the network packet broker or on the monitoring tool.
- Available for 40G-SR4, and 100G-SR4 links
- using an MPO-12 Y connector
- multi-mode OM4 fibre.
- Available 100G SR10 links
- MPO-24 Cabling is primarily used
- multi-mode OM4 fibre