"Cumulus Linux Perpetual License for Leaf Nodes (10G/25G), Include 3 Year Software Updates and Support "
Cumulus Linux is a powerful open network operating system that allows you to automate, customize and scale using web-scale principles like the world's largest data centers. It accelerates networking functions on over 50 switch models (1G, 10G, 25G, 40G and 100G) from 9 different OEMs with your choice of optics and two silicons. Cumulus Linux was built for automation, scalability and flexibility, allowing you to build a data center network that ideally suits your business needs.
CUMULUS LINUX KEY FEATURES:
- ETHERNET VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORKS (EVPN)
- Get freedom from layer 2 complexities with this modern, standards-based, interoperable technology that allows legacy layer 2 applications to operate over next-generation layer 3 networks.
- NETWORK COMMAND LINE UTILITY (NCLU)
- Use our rich and simple command line for easy network configuration and operation.
- OSPF UNNUMBERED
- Create configs faster and simplify automation by no longer depending on unique IP addresses.
- BGP UNNUMBERED
- Automation gets even easier with this simplified IP approach. All you need is one IP template for leaf nodes and one for the spine nodes. Easy, right?
- REDISTRIBUTE NEIGHBOR
- Get VM and host mobility by plugging your server into any redistribute neighbor-enabled switch, making it layer 3 discoverable on the fabric. If you have to move the server, there’s no need to reconfigure.
- PRESCRIPTIVE TOPOLOGY MANAGER (PTM)
- Efficiently go from whiteboard to physical cable. With PTM, you can program your data center to verify connections and resolve issues faster.
- VIRTUAL ROUTING AND FORWARDING
- Run multiple network paths without the need for multiple switches, giving you traffic isolation and network segmentation for multiple devices.
- LIGHTWEIGHT NETWORK VIRTUALIZATION (LNV)
- Accelerate VXLAN deployments with a controllerless solution.